Prelim Task

AS Opening Sequence

Thursday 17 September 2009

My Thoughts on... The Edukators

The Edukators is a great movie with an awesome mix of comedy, action, and heart racing tension. I myself had watched the film before i was given the assignment, because i love watching movies and sometimes the mainstream Hollywood blockbusters can all seem a little repetitive to me. So when i stumbled upon this film, i was instantly intrigued as i was learning German at the time and the sypnosis sounded interesting. Sadly, i was unable to find the movie anywhere, to refresh my memory, but fortunately, the extended trailers on Youtube and the plot summaries of Wikipedia and IMDB did. I was able to recapture my feelings and thoughts of the movie from these alone, because the film is THAT good, that it draws you in and you are unable to forget the powerful message of the movie
"Die Fetten Jahre sind vorbei" - The days of plenty are numbered-.
Also, the thought of someone breaking into my house, JUST to rearrange the furniture...
FREAKED ME OUT :s x

No comments:

Post a Comment